ErgoTech Mesh Dog Guard to fit Audi A3 Sportback (5 Door) (8V) 2013 - 2020
Find accessories for your vehicle
Does the part fit?
Enter your registration below to check compatibility with your vehicle.
- Specific fit dog guard for Audi A3 Sportback (5 Door) (8V) 2013 - 2020.
- Mounts to headrests, no drilling required.
- Strong and safe metal frame with high-tenacity nylon net.
- Keep pets and passengers safe when on the road.
More Product Details ›
Novline Tailored Black Boot Liner to fit Audi A3 Sportback (5 Door) (8V) 2013 - 2020 (with Raised Boot Floor - Full Size Spare Wheel)£30.95
Novline Tailored Black Boot Liner to fit Audi A3 Sportback (5 Door) (8V) 2013 - 2020 (with Lowered Boot Floor - Space Saver Spare Wheel)£30.95
Gledring Tailored Black Boot Liner to fit Audi A3 Sportback (5 Door) (8V) 2013 - 2020 (with Raised Boot Floor - Full Size Spare Wheel)£36.99
ErgoTech car specific dog guards are easy to fit and, thanks to a patented mechanism, are so strong that they have passed the strict DIN Norm 75-410 crash test. A specific fit and high-tenacity nylon net offers ultimate safety and protection for your dog and vehicle. No drilling required!
- To Fit: Audi A3 Sportback (5 Door) (8V) 2013 - 2020
- Fits Years: 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
- Suitable for Number Plates: 13, 63, 14, 64, 15, 65, 16, 66, 17, 67, 18, 68, 19, 69, 20
- No. of Doors: 5
- Bodystyle: Hatchback
- Specific fit to your vehicle
- Mounts to headrests, no drilling required
- Easy to fit and remove
- Strong and safe metal frame and nylon net
- Patented mechanism to fit securely and safely
- Passed DIN Norm Crash Test
- Two-year Guarantee
Important Information: Please ensure you can remove the Rear Headrests in your Audi A3 before making a purchase. It may also help to look at the vehicle handbook for instructions on how to do this and if it's possible. Alternatively please Contact Us to discuss your options.
Questions & answers
Delivery & returns
Delivery options will be displayed at the checkout and prices will depend on size, weight and shipping location. We use DHL Parcel, Royal Mail, EVRi and DX 2 Man Service on Roof boxes.
- UK Standard Delivery
2-3 Working Days - £3.99 - FREE on UK Orders* over £30.
- UK Express Delivery
Next Working Day* - From £3.99 (calculated at Checkout). Orders placed on a Friday would arrive Monday.
- UK Roof Box Delivery
3-4 Working Days* - £14.95 on All Roof Boxes (Available to Mainland UK addresses only).
*Delivery surcharges may apply on Orders to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, UK Islands & parts of Scotland (these charges will automatically be calculated when you reach the Checkout). For some of the regions above, UK Express Delivery will be 2 working days.
For full delivery & shipping details, please see our Delivery Information page.
View our Returns Information page for further details.