ErgoTech Mesh Dog Guard to fit Lexus NX 200t & NX 300h 2014 - 2020
- Specific fit dog guard for Lexus NX 200t & NX 300h 2014 - 2020.
- Mounts to headrests, no drilling required.
- Strong and safe metal frame with high-tenacity nylon net.
- Keep pets and passengers safe when on the road.
More Product Details ›
You May Also Like
Tailored Black Boot Liner to fit Lexus NX 200t & NX 300h 2014 - 2020
Tailored Car Sun Shades to fit Lexus NX 200t & NX 300h 2014 - 2020
Single Front Black Car Seat Protector Cover
Rear Black Car Seat Protector Cover
Flexi-Box Car Boot Organiser
Seat Back Protector
Nero Dog Blanket Rear Seat Protector
12v Tyre Inflator with Digital Gauge
Car Boot Toolbag Large
Swedish Ice Scraper
with Neoprene Holder - Choice of Colours
ErgoTech car specific dog guards are easy to fit and, thanks to a patented mechanism, are so strong that they have passed the strict DIN Norm 75-410 crash test. A specific fit and high-tenacity nylon net offers ultimate safety and protection for your dog and vehicle. No drilling required!
- To Fit: Lexus NX 200t & NX 300h 2014 - 2020
- Fits Years: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
- Suitable for Number Plates: 14, 64, 15, 65, 16, 66, 17, 67, 18, 68, 19, 69, 20, 70
- No. of Doors: 5
- Bodystyle: SUV
- Specific fit to your vehicle
- Mounts to headrests, no drilling required
- Easy to fit and remove
- Strong and safe metal frame and nylon net
- Patented mechanism to fit securely and safely
- Passed DIN Norm Crash Test
- Two-year Guarantee
Important Information: Please ensure you can remove the Rear Headrests in your Lexus NX 200t & NX 300h before making a purchase. It may also help to look at the vehicle handbook for instructions on how to do this and if it's possible. Alternatively please Contact Us to discuss your options.
Questions & answers
Delivery & returns
Delivery options will be displayed in the checkout depending on shipping location
- We ship with Royal Mail and DHL and offer full UK coverage
- All orders to Mainland UK will have a free shipping option on orders over £30.
- Charges will apply to orders over 3kg for some postcode areas including Northern Ireland, Scotish Highlands and Islands
We make every effort to deliver your items in the time frame provided, but there may be circumstances where delivery will cost more or take a little longer.
For full delivery details, please see our Delivery Information page.
View our Returns Information page for further details.