Fabbri BICI 3000 Aluminium Roof Mount Bike Carrier - Silver
- This Fabbri BICI 3000 car bike rack offers a secure fit and a modern aluminium design.
- Comes pre-assembled for quick set up and includes anti-theft locking system as standard.
- Easy installation using either T-Track or U-Clamp fixings, suitable for all car roof bars.
- Capable of carrying bikes from 20" to 29" with a 20kg load capacity.
More Product Details ›
You May Also Like
BICI OK Car Rear Mount 2 Bike Carrier
BICI OK Car MTB Rear Mount 3 Bike Carrier
BICI OK Car Rear Mount 2 E-Bike Carrier
BICI OK Van Rear Mount 3 Bike Carrier
BICI OK Van Rear Mount 2 Bike Carrier
The Fabbri BICI 3000 aluminium roof mounted cycle carrier is capable of carrying bikes from 20" to 29" with a load capacity of up to 20 Kg.
Supplied pre-assembled for a quick, easy installation using either T-Track or U-Clamp fittings.
- Lightweight aluminium construction.
- Wheel holders with adjustable anti-scratch straps, fits tyres up to 2.6".
- U-Clamp Fitting will fit all roof bars up to 75mm wide and 40mm high.
- T-Track fitting will suit aluminium roof bars with a 20mm wide T-Track slot.
- Made in Italy and safety tested to TÜV DIN 75302.
- Supplied with a 2 Year Manufacturers Warranty.
|Max number of bikes||1|
|Load Capacity||20 Kg|
|Bike Frame Size||20" - 29"|
|Bike Frame Diameter||3 cm - 9 cm|
|Max. Tyre Width||2.6"|
|Max. Wheelbase||136 cm|
Supplied as a Single Carrier - Also available to purchase as a Twin-Pack of 2 Cycle Carriers.
Questions & answers (1)
Delivery & returns
Delivery options will be displayed in the checkout depending on shipping location.
- We ship with Royal Mail and FedEx.
- Orders to Mainland UK will have a free shipping option on orders over £30 (Excluding Roof Boxes).
- Charges will apply to orders over 3 Kg for some postcode areas including Scotish Highlands and Islands.
- Orders containing roof boxes will be charged at £15 (Available to Mainland UK addresses only).
We make every effort to deliver your items in the time frame provided, but there may be circumstances where delivery will cost more or take a little longer.
For full delivery details, please see our Delivery Information page.
View our Returns Information page for further details.