Farad Hilo Square Steel Roof Bars to fit BMW X5 (E70) 2007 - 2013 (Closed Roof Rails)
Find accessories for your vehicle
Does the part fit?
Enter your registration below to check compatibility with your vehicle.
- Farad Hilo Steel Roof Bars for BMW X5 (E70) 2007 - 2013 with Closed Roof Rails.
- Corrosion-resistant, strong steel square bars.
- 75 Kg load safety tested - TUV & City Crash Tested.
- Simple and easy to assemble, fitting instructions supplied.
More Product Details ›
Farad Hilo Steel Roof Bars for BMW X5 (E70) 2007 - 2013 stand out from other similar products thanks to their fast, easy fitting, streamlined design and strength.
These bars can load up to 75Kg and have achieved homologation from the German Ministry of Transport, the TÜV-GS certification and the latest and more famous European test, the City-Crash certification. For all these reasons, the roof bars made by Farad are a guaranteed strong and safe product.
Roof Bar Features:
- Unique key lock system for security.
- Suitable for vehicles with closed type roof rails. (No gap between the rail and the roof)
- 31mm x 28mm High square steel roof bars.
- 75Kg Load safety tested - TUV & City Crash Tested. (Please also check the vehicle handbook for the Maximum Roof Load Capacity)
- Simple and quick fitting - Instructions included.
- The 31mm Wide bar will allow for narrower U bolt accessory fittings.
- To Fit: BMW X5 (E70) 2007 - 2013
- Roof Type: Closed Roof Rails
- Fits Years: 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Suitable for Number Plates: 07, 57, 08, 58, 09, 59, 10, 60, 11, 61, 12, 62, 13
- No. of Doors: 5
- Bodystyle: SUV
|Part Number(s)||IRON 4 130 + HILO|
|Maximum Load||75Kg (Please also check the vehicle handbook for the Maximum Roof Load Capacity)|
|Roof Bar Length||130cm|
|Roof Bar Size||31 x 28mm|
|TÜV-GS / City-Crash Approval||Yes|
|Made In||Turin - Italy|
Please read our description and use the registration search for the correct vehicle fitment. Contact us if you have any queries before making a purchase.
It is the purchasers responsibility to ensure correct fitment of the Farad Roof Bars to the BMW X5 before operation.
Questions & answers
Delivery & returns
Delivery options will be displayed at the checkout and prices will depend on size, weight and shipping location. We use DHL Parcel, DX Express, Royal Mail, Yodel and Two Person Service on Roof boxes.
- UK Standard Delivery
- UK Express Delivery
- UK Roof Box Delivery
2-3 Working Days - £3.99 - FREE on UK Orders* over £30 (excludes roof boxes).
Next Working Day* (2pm Cut-Off) - From £3.99 (calculated at checkout). Orders placed on a Friday would arrive Monday.
3-4 Working Days* - WAS
£14.95 - Current Offer - £FREE on All Roof Boxes (available to mainland Great Britain addresses only).
*Delivery surcharges may apply on Orders to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, UK Islands & parts of Scotland (these charges will automatically be calculated when you reach the checkout). For some of the regions above, UK Express Delivery will be 2 working days.
For full delivery & shipping details, please see our Delivery Information page.
View our Returns Information page for further details.