Farad Hilo Square Steel Roof Bars to fit Skoda Octavia Estate Mk.2 2005 - 2009 (Open Roof Rails)
Find accessories for your vehicle
Does the part fit?
Enter your registration below to check compatibility with your vehicle.
- Skoda Octavia Estate Mk.2 2005 - 2009 roof bars for open roof rails.
- Corrosion-resistant, strong steel square bars.
- 75 Kg load safety tested - TUV & City Crash Tested.
- Simple and easy to assemble, fitting instructions supplied.
More Product Details ›
Farad Roof Bars stand out from other similar products, thanks to their fast, easy fitting, streamlined design and strength.
These bars can load up to 75 Kg and have achieved homologation from the German Ministry of Transport, the TÜV-GS certification and the latest and more famous European test, the City-Crash certification. For all these reasons, the roof bars made by Farad are a guaranteed strong and safe product.
- To Fit: Skoda Octavia Estate Mk.2 2005 - 2009
- Roof Type: Open Roof Rails
- Fits Years: 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009
- Suitable for Number Plates: 05, 55, 06, 56, 07, 57, 08, 58, 09
- No. of Doors: 5
- Bodystyle: Estate
|Part Number(s)||IRON 4 110 + HILO|
|Maximum Load||75 Kg|
|Roof Bar Length||110cm|
|Roof Bar Size||31 x 28mm|
|TÜV-GS / City-Crash Approval||Yes|
|Made In||Turin - Italy|
Roof Bar Features:
- Unique key lock system for security
- Suitable for cars with open type roof rails. (With a gap between the rail and the roof)
- 31mm x 28mm High square steel roof bars
- 75Kg Load safety tested - TUV & City Crash Tested
- Customer must check the Vehicle Handbook for the Maximum Roof Load Capacity before use.
- Simple and quick fitting - Instructions included
- The 31mm Wide bar will allow for narrower U bolt accessory fittings
Please read our description and use the registration search for the correct vehicle fitment and contact us if you have any queries before making a purchase.
It is the purchasers responsibility to ensure correct fitment of the Farad Roof Bars to the Skoda Octavia before operation.
Questions & answers
Delivery & returns
Delivery options will be displayed at the checkout and prices will depend on size, weight and shipping location. We use DHL Parcel, Royal Mail, EVRi and DX 2 Man Service on Roof boxes.
- UK Standard Delivery
2-3 Working Days - £3.99 - FREE on UK Orders* over £30.
- UK Express Delivery
Next Working Day* - From £3.99 (calculated at Checkout). Orders placed on a Friday would arrive Monday.
- UK Roof Box Delivery
3-4 Working Days* - WAS
£14.95- Current Offer - £FREE on All Roof Boxes (Available to Mainland UK addresses only).
*Delivery surcharges may apply on Orders to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, UK Islands & parts of Scotland (these charges will automatically be calculated when you reach the Checkout). For some of the regions above, UK Express Delivery will be 2 working days.
For full delivery & shipping details, please see our Delivery Information page.
Royal Mail Strike Action.
CWU members are taking national strike action on 9, 11, 14 and 15 December 2022. We're sorry for the disruption this is likely to cause you.
We will not be able to ship orders by Royal Mail on these listed dates, and deliveries will not take place on these dates. High volumes of post this time of year are likely to cause delays while Royal Mail clear any backlogs from the strike.
For the latest strike information from Royal Mail please view their latest news here.
View our Returns Information page for further details.