Farad Pro Square Steel Roof Bars to fit BMW X3 (G01) 2017 - 2022 (Closed Roof Rails)
Find accessories for your vehicle
Does the part fit?
Enter your registration below to check compatibility with your vehicle.
- Farad Pro Steel Roof Bars for BMW X3 (G01) 2017 - 2022 with Closed Roof Rails.
- Corrosion-resistant, strong steel square bars.
- 75 Kg load safety tested - TUV & City Crash Tested.
- Simple and easy to assemble, fitting instructions supplied.
More Product Details ›
Farad Pro Steel Roof Bars for BMW X3 (G01) 2017 - 2022 stand out from other similar products thanks to their fast, easy fitting, streamlined design and strength. They offer the addition of a streamlined lockable foot cover for added security and improved looks.
This Pro Set also positions the bars slightly higher from the cars roof for added clearance.
These bars can load up to 75Kg and have achieved homologation from the German Ministry of Transport, the TÜV-GS certification and the latest and more famous European test, the City-Crash certification. For all these reasons, the roof bars made by Farad are a guaranteed strong and safe product.
Roof Bar Features:
- Fully lockable wrap around foot cover.
- Unique key lock system for security.
- Suitable for vehicles with closed type roof rails. (No gap between the rail and the roof)
- 31mm x 28mm High square steel roof bars.
- 75Kg Load safety tested - TUV & City Crash Tested. (Please check the vehicle handbook for the Maximum Roof Load Capacity)
- Simple and quick fitting - Instructions included.
- The 31mm Wide bar will allow for narrower U bolt accessory fittings.
- To Fit: BMW X3 (G01) 2017 - 2022
- Roof Type: Closed Roof Rails
- Fits Years: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022
- Suitable for Number Plates: 17, 67, 18, 68, 19, 69, 20, 70, 21, 71, 22, 72
- No. of Doors: 5
- Bodystyle: SUV
|Part Number(s)||IRON 4 110 + LX1 + LINK|
|Maximum Load||75Kg (Please check the vehicle handbook for the Maximum Roof Load Capacity)|
|Roof Bar Length||110cm|
|Roof Bar Size||31 x 28mm|
|TÜV-GS / City-Crash Approval||Yes|
|Made In||Turin - Italy|
Please read our description and use the registration search for the correct vehicle fitment. Contact us if you have any queries before making a purchase.
It is the purchasers responsibility to ensure correct fitment of the Farad Roof Bars to the BMW X3 before operation.
Questions & answers
Delivery & returns
Delivery options will be displayed at the checkout and prices will depend on size, weight and shipping location. We use DHL Parcel, Royal Mail, EVRi and DX 2 Man Service on Roof boxes.
- UK Standard Delivery
2-3 Working Days - £3.99 - FREE on UK Orders* over £30.
- UK Express Delivery
Next Working Day* - From £3.99 (calculated at Checkout). Orders placed on a Friday would arrive Monday.
- UK Roof Box Delivery
3-4 Working Days* - WAS
£14.95- Current Offer - £FREE on All Roof Boxes (Available to Mainland UK addresses only).
*Delivery surcharges may apply on Orders to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, UK Islands & parts of Scotland (these charges will automatically be calculated when you reach the Checkout). For some of the regions above, UK Express Delivery will be 2 working days.
For full delivery & shipping details, please see our Delivery Information page.
View our Returns Information page for further details.