Farad Pro Wing Silver Aluminium Roof Bars to fit Seat Altea 2004 - 2015 (Non Roof Rails, MPV)
- Seat Altea 2004 - 2015 roof bars for normal roof.
- Elegant design, strong aluminium roof bars.
- 75 Kg load safety tested - TUV & City Crash Tested.
- Simple and easy to assemble, fitting instructions supplied.
More Product Details ›
You May Also Like
Pro Wing Black Aluminium Roof Bars to fit Alfa Romeo Stelvio 2017 - 2020 (Closed Roof Rails, SUV)
Square Steel Roof Bars to fit Alfa Romeo Stelvio 2017 - 2020 (Closed Roof Rails, SUV)
Aero Silver Aluminium Roof Bars to fit Alfa Romeo Stelvio 2017 - 2020 (Closed Roof Rails, SUV)
Pro Wing Silver Aluminium Roof Bars to fit Alfa Romeo Stelvio 2017 - 2020 (Closed Roof Rails, SUV)
Compact Pro Wing Black Aluminium Roof Bars to fit Alfa Romeo Stelvio 2017 - 2020 (Closed Roof Rails, SUV)
The Farad wing shaped Silver Pro Bar has been developed in Italy to be more aero dynamic both in appearance and function. Giving lower wind noise and improved looks. The updated feet offer the addition of a streamlined lockable cover for added security.
These bars can load up to 75 Kg and have achieved homologation from the German Ministry of Transport, the TÜV-GS certification and the latest and more famous European test, the City-Crash certification. For all these reasons, the roof bars made by Farad are a guaranteed strong and safe product.
- To Fit: Seat Altea 2004 - 2015
- Suitable for Number Plates: 54, 05, 55, 06, 56, 07, 57, 08, 58, 09, 59, 10, 60, 11, 61, 12, 62, 13, 63, 14, 64, 15
- No. of Doors: Fits 5 Door Models Only
- With or Without Roof Rails: Fits Models Without Roof Rails Only
- Part Number(s): ALU 2 130 + BS 77
|Maximum Load||75 Kg|
|Roof Bar Length||130cm|
|Roof Bar Size||80 x 27mm|
|TÜV-GS / City-Crash Approval||Yes|
|Made In||Turin - Italy|
Roof Bar Features:
- Unique key lock system for security
- Suitable for cars without pre fitted roof rails
- Strong and rigid 80 x 27mm Silver aluminium roof bars
- T-Track accessory fitting up to 20 x 5mm
- 75 Kg Load safety tested - TUV & City Crash Tested
- Customer must check the Vehicle Handbook for the Maximum Roof Load Capacity before use.
- Simple and quick fitting - Instructions included
- The elegant design will look great on your car
Please Note: Due to the wide shape of the bar at 80mm, it may not be possible to use U-Clamp type fittings. Please check this before ordering this style of bar.
The Pro Bar is also available in Black, please contact us if you're unable to find the alternative set.
Please read our description and use the registration search for the correct vehicle fitment and contact us if you have any queries before making a purchase.
It is the purchasers responsibility to ensure correct fitment of the Farad Roof Bars to the Seat Altea before operation.
Questions & answers
Delivery & returns
Delivery options will be displayed in the checkout depending on shipping location
- We ship with Royal Mail and DHL and offer full UK coverage
- All orders to Mainland UK will have a free shipping option on orders over £30.
- Charges will apply to orders over 3kg for some postcode areas including Northern Ireland, Scotish Highlands and Islands
We make every effort to deliver your items in the time frame provided, but there may be circumstances where delivery will cost more or take a little longer.
For full delivery details, please see our Delivery Information page.
View our Returns Information page for further details.