Gledring Tailored Black Rubber 3 Piece Floor Mat Set to fit Peugeot Boxer Van Mk.3 (Facelift) 2014 - 2021
- Heavy duty custom fit Peugeot Boxer Van Mk.3 (Facelift) 2014 - 2021 floor mats.
- Durable rubber car mats with high grip surface.
- Made from odourless rubber, easily cleaned with water and detergent.
- Raised edges to contain dirt, resistant to water, oils, grime, UV sunlight.
More Product Details ›
You May Also Like
XL Single Front Black Car 4x4 Van Seat Protector Cover
XL Pair of Front Black Car 4x4 Van Seat Protector Covers
12v Tyre Inflator with Digital Gauge
Hi Visibility Reflective Vest - Adult
Car Boot Toolbag Large
Swedish Ice Scraper
with Neoprene Holder - Choice of Colours
These heavy duty moulded rubber mats are designed specifically to fit the Peugeot Boxer (detailed below), and are manufactured to original equipment standards.
The rubber used is high quality and will not fade or split, is fully washable and will not curl up or change shape.
- Original manufacturer look
- Moulded rubber high grip surface
- Made from odourless rubber, with a light vanilla fragrance added
- Raised edges to contain dirt and moisture
- Resistant to water, oils, dirt, UV sunlight
- Unaffected by temperature or changing weather conditions
- Easily cleaned with water and detergent
- Model specific shape, not universal
- Original equipment fitting clips where required
- To Fit: Peugeot Boxer Van Mk.3 (Facelift) 2014 - 2021(UK Right Hand Drive Van Models Only)
- Suitable for Number Plates: 14, 64, 15, 65, 16, 66, 17, 67, 18, 68, 19, 69, 20, 70, 21
- Transmission: Fits both Automatic & Manual Models
- Number of Mats Included: 3
- Fixings Supplied: No
Questions & answers
Delivery & returns
Delivery options will be displayed in the checkout depending on shipping location.
- We ship with Royal Mail and FedEx.
- Orders to Mainland UK will have a free shipping option on orders over £30 (Excluding Roof Boxes).
- Charges will apply to orders over 3 Kg for some postcode areas including Scotish Highlands and Islands.
- Orders containing roof boxes will be charged at £15 (Available to Mainland UK addresses only).
We make every effort to deliver your items in the time frame provided, but there may be circumstances where delivery will cost more or take a little longer.
For full delivery details, please see our Delivery Information page.
View our Returns Information page for further details.