Novline Tailored Black Boot Liner to fit BMW X5 (F15) 2013 - 2018
Find accessories for your vehicle
Does the part fit?
Enter your registration below to check compatibility with your vehicle.
- Designed and tailored to fit the BMW X5 (F15) 2013 - 2018 boot specifically.
- Rubber boot liner with high grip surface massively out performs plastic liners.
- Raised edges help to retain dirt and moisture.
- Resistant to water, oils, dirt and UV sunlight.
More Product Details ›
Novline custom fit boot liners are designed specifically for each car model, to ensure a great fit in your BMW X5 (F15) 2013 - 2018.
Manufactured from a modern environmentally friendly polymer material, Novline Boot Liners are as flexible as natural rubber but completely odourless.
Resistant to water, oils, dirt, UV sunlight and changing weather conditions.
The raised edges help to retain dirt and moisture whilst the high grip surface massively out performs plastic liners.
Why use a Novline Boot Liner?
- This is not a universal boot liner. Designed and tailored to fit your car boot specifically, ensuring an excellent fit to protect the boot carpet in your car.
- Unlike plastic boot liners the flexible rubber allows easy access to spare wheels and storage compartments without the boot liner having to be removed first.
- Resistant to water, oils, dirt and UV sunlight. Unaffected by temperature or changing weather conditions will see the boot liner retain it's shape all year round.
- Protect from muddy paw prints and help prevent damp and stains.
- Easy to maintain with water and detergent the Novline boot liner will continue to protect your car boot for years to come.
- To Fit: BMW X5 (F15) 2013 - 2018
- Fits Years: 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Suitable for Number Plates: 13, 63, 14, 64, 15, 65, 16, 66, 17, 67, 18
- No. of Doors: 5
- Bodystyle: SUV
About Novline: Founded in 1994 the Novline group produces many accessories and parts for car manufacturers as original equipment. Novline has a strong passion for quality and the fit of their products.
Questions & answers
Delivery & returns
Delivery options will be displayed at the checkout and prices will depend on size, weight and shipping location. We use DHL Parcel, Royal Mail, EVRi and DX 2 Man Service on Roof boxes.
- UK Standard Delivery
2-3 Working Days - £3.99 - FREE on UK Orders* over £30.
- UK Express Delivery
Next Working Day* - From £3.99 (calculated at Checkout). Orders placed on a Friday would arrive Monday.
- UK Roof Box Delivery
3-4 Working Days* - WAS
£14.95- Current Offer - £FREE on All Roof Boxes (Available to Mainland UK addresses only).
*Delivery surcharges may apply on Orders to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, UK Islands & parts of Scotland (these charges will automatically be calculated when you reach the Checkout). For some of the regions above, UK Express Delivery will be 2 working days.
For full delivery & shipping details, please see our Delivery Information page.
Royal Mail Strike Action.
CWU members are taking national strike action on 24, 25, 30 November and 1 December 2022. We're sorry for the disruption this is likely to cause you.
We will not be able to ship orders by Royal Mail on these listed dates, and deliveries will not take place on these dates. High volumes of post this time of year are likely to cause delays while Royal Mail clear any backlogs from the strike.
For the latest strike information from Royal Mail please view their latest news here.
View our Returns Information page for further details.