Novline Tailored Black Boot Liner to fit Ford Kuga Mk.1 2008 - 2012
- Designed and tailored to fit the Ford Kuga Mk.1 2008 - 2012 boot specifically.
- Rubber boot liner with high grip surface massively out performs plastic liners.
- Raised edges help to retain dirt and moisture.
- Resistant to water, oils, dirt and UV sunlight.
More Product Details ›
You May Also Like
Dog Guard to fit Ford Kuga Mk.1 2008 - 2012
Single Front Black Car Seat Protector Cover
Rear Black Car Seat Protector Cover
Flexi-Box Car Boot Organiser
Seat Back Protector
Nero Dog Blanket Rear Seat Protector
12v Tyre Inflator with Digital Gauge
Car Boot Toolbag Large
Swedish Ice Scraper
with Neoprene Holder - Choice of Colours
Novline custom fit boot liners are designed specifically for each car model, to ensure a great fit in your Ford Kuga Mk.1 2008 - 2012.
Manufactured from a modern environmentally friendly polymer material, Novline Boot Liners are as flexible as natural rubber but completely odourless.
Resistant to water, oils, dirt, UV sunlight and changing weather conditions.
The raised edges help to retain dirt and moisture whilst the high grip surface massively out performs plastic liners.
Why use a Novline Boot Liner?
- This is not a universal boot liner. Designed and tailored to fit your car boot specifically, ensuring an excellent fit to protect the boot carpet in your car.
- Unlike plastic boot liners the flexible rubber allows easy access to spare wheels and storage compartments without the boot liner having to be removed first.
- Resistant to water, oils, dirt and UV sunlight. Unaffected by temperature or changing weather conditions will see the boot liner retain it's shape all year round.
- Protect from muddy paw prints and help prevent damp and stains.
- Easy to maintain with water and detergent the Novline boot liner will continue to protect your car boot for years to come.
About Novline: Founded in 1994 the Novline group produces many accessories and parts for car manufacturers as original equipment. Novline has a strong passion for quality and the fit of their products.
Questions & answers
Delivery & returns
Delivery options will be displayed in the checkout depending on shipping location
- We ship with Royal Mail and DHL and offer full UK coverage
- All orders to Mainland UK will have a free shipping option on orders over £30.
- Charges will apply to orders over 3kg for some postcode areas including Northern Ireland, Scotish Highlands and Islands
We make every effort to deliver your items in the time frame provided, but there may be circumstances where delivery will cost more or take a little longer.
For full delivery details, please see our Delivery Information page.
View our Returns Information page for further details.