Saris Solo Rear Mount 1 Bike Carrier
Find accessories for your vehicle
Does the part fit?
Enter your registration below to check compatibility with your vehicle.
- This Saris Solo 1 Rear Mount car bike rack offers a secure fit and a unique modern design.
- Lightweight at under 1kg, this carrier is designed to carry a single bike and fit a huge range of bikes and vehicles.
- Rust-free injection-moulded design, made with 100% recyclable materials.
- Capable of carrying 1 bike with a maximum load capacity of 15kg.
More Product Details ›
Saris Hatch Huggers£18.95
The Saris Solo bike carrier offers a secure fit for your bike with zero mechanical frame adjustments.
Lightweight, at under 1kg, it is easy to fit and store away when not in use. The universal design ensures it fits a huge range of bikes and vehicles.
- Carries 1 bike (15kg per bike).
- Fast and easy to fit.
- Rust-free, injection moulded plastic.
- Made from 100% recyclable materials.
- Ratchet hold down straps for secure fit.
- Compatible with most vehicles.
- Lightweight - under 1kg!
**Please note this is not a universal cycle carrier.
Questions & answers (1)
Delivery & returns
Delivery options will be displayed at the checkout and prices will depend on size, weight and shipping location. We use DHL Parcel, Royal Mail, EVRi and DX 2 Man Service on Roof boxes.
- UK Standard Delivery
2-3 Working Days - £3.99 - FREE on UK Orders* over £30.
- UK Express Delivery
Next Working Day* - From £3.99 (calculated at Checkout). Orders placed on a Friday would arrive Monday.
- UK Roof Box Delivery
3-4 Working Days* - WAS
£14.95- Current Offer - £FREE on All Roof Boxes (Available to Mainland UK addresses only).
*Delivery surcharges may apply on Orders to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, UK Islands & parts of Scotland (these charges will automatically be calculated when you reach the Checkout). For some of the regions above, UK Express Delivery will be 2 working days.
For full delivery & shipping details, please see our Delivery Information page.
View our Returns Information page for further details.