Thule Bike Frame Adaptor 982
- The Thule 982 Bike Frame Adaptor will allow you to fit a bike with a non-standard frame to a car bike rack.
- Mounts between the seat post and steering tube on a ladies bike, BMW or downhill bike and is also suitable for carbon frames.
- Suitable for bikes with a distance between the seat post and steering tube of 580mm to 670mm.
- For use with Thule Xpress, HangOn and ClipOn cycle carriers.
More Product Details ›
Thule Frame Adaptor 982 mounts between the seat post and steering tube allowing for the easiest possible fitting of bikes with non-standard frames (e.g. ladies bikes, BMXs, downhill bikes) to rear mounted cycle carriers.
Suitable for bikes with a distance between the seat post and steering tube of 580mm to 670mm.
It's also suitable for sensitive carbon frames that need extra protection.
- Thule Xpress 2 970003
- Thule HangOn 3 974000
- Thule HangOn 3 Title 972000
- Thule HangOn 4 970805
- Thule ClipOn 3 910301
- Thule Xpress 970
- Thule HangOn
- Thule ClipOn
Questions & answers (1)
Delivery & returns
Delivery options will be displayed at the checkout and prices will depend on size, weight and shipping location. We use DHL Parcel, Royal Mail, EVRi and DX 2 Man Service on Roof boxes.
- UK Standard Delivery
2-3 Working Days - £3.99 - FREE on UK Orders* over £30.
- UK Express Delivery
Next Working Day* - From £3.99 (calculated at Checkout). Orders placed on a Friday would arrive Monday.
- UK Roof Box Delivery
3-4 Working Days* - £14.95 on All Roof Boxes (Available to Mainland UK addresses only).
*Delivery surcharges may apply on Orders to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, UK Islands & parts of Scotland (these charges will automatically be calculated when you reach the Checkout). For some of the regions above, UK Express Delivery will be 2 working days.
For full delivery & shipping details, please see our Delivery Information page.
View our Returns Information page for further details.