Thule Hull-a-Port XT Kayak Carrier 848
- This Thule 848 Hull-a-Port XT Kayak Carrier is a versatile, lockable rack that carries up to 2 kayaks safely and securely on the roof of your car.
- Dual position design creates a J-cradle to hold kayaks in place, while an integrated StrapCatch provides easy strap management during loading.
- Comes fully assembled and includes load straps with buckle bumpers, bow and stern tie downs for one boat, and folds flat when not in use.
- Supports one boat up to 34kg or two boats with combined weight up to 59kg, fits all car roof bars up to 80mm wide.
More Product Details ›
Versatile, lockable kayak rack that carries one or two kayaks and folds flat when not in use.
- Carry up to two kayaks due to the dual position design that transforms from a J-cradle to two boat stacker position.
- Integrated StrapCatch for easy strap management when loading kayak.
- When not in use the upright conveniently folds flat.
- Fully assembled out of the box.
- Universal mounting design fits all types of roof bars up to 80 mm wide quickly and easily.
- Load straps with buckle bumpers, bow and stern tie downs included for one boat.
- Supports one boat up to 34Kg or two boats with combined weight of 59Kg or less.
- Length of straps included - 2 x 400cm.
- Locks to roof bars with Thules One Key System Lock Cylinders (available separately).
Please Note: A minimum distance of 610mm is required between roof bars. The Hull-a-Port XT will only fit roof bars with a maximum width of 80mm and height of 35mm.
Questions & answers (1)
Delivery & returns
Delivery options will be displayed at the checkout and prices will depend on size, weight and shipping location. We use DHL Parcel, DPD, Royal Mail, EVRi and Tuffnells.
- UK Standard Delivery
2-3 Working Days - £3.99 - FREE on UK Orders* over £30.
- UK Express Delivery
Next Working Day* - From £3.99 (calculated at Checkout). Orders placed on a Friday would arrive Monday.
- UK Roof Box Delivery
2-3 Working Days* - FREE on All Roof Boxes (Available to Mainland UK addresses only).
*Delivery surcharges may apply on Orders to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, UK Islands & parts of Scotland (these charges will automatically be calculated when you reach the Checkout). For some of the regions above, UK Express Delivery will be 2 working days.
For full delivery & shipping details, please see our Delivery Information page.
View our Returns Information page for further details.