Thule Hull-a-Port XT Kayak Carrier 848
- This Thule 848 Hull-a-Port XT Kayak Carrier is a versatile, lockable rack that carries up to 2 kayaks safely and securely on the roof of your car.
- Dual position design creates a J-cradle to hold kayaks in place, while an integrated StrapCatch provides easy strap management during loading.
- Comes fully assembled and includes load straps with buckle bumpers, bow and stern tie downs for one boat, and folds flat when not in use.
- Supports one boat up to 34kg or two boats with combined weight up to 59kg, fits all car roof bars up to 80mm wide.
More Product Details ›
You May Also Like
Kayak Support 520-1
Hull-a-Port Aero Kayak Carrier 849
DockGlide Kayak Carrier 896
DockGrip Kayak Carrier 895
8897 SquareBar Adaptor Pack of 4 for Ski or Kayak Carrier
Versatile, lockable kayak rack that carries one or two kayaks and folds flat when not in use.
- Carry up to two kayaks due to the dual position design that transforms from a J-cradle to two boat stacker position.
- Integrated StrapCatch for easy strap management when loading kayak.
- When not in use the upright conveniently folds flat.
- Fully assembled out of the box.
- Universal mounting design fits all types of roof bars up to 80 mm wide quickly and easily.
- Load straps with buckle bumpers, bow and stern tie downs included for one boat.
- Supports one boat up to 34Kg or two boats with combined weight of 59Kg or less.
- Length of straps included - 2 x 400cm.
- Locks to roof bars with Thules One Key System Lock Cylinders (available separately).
Please Note: A minimum distance of 610mm is required between roof bars. The Hull-a-Port XT will only fit roof bars with a maximum width of 80mm and height of 35mm.
Questions & answers (1)
Delivery & returns
Delivery options will be displayed in the checkout depending on shipping location.
- We ship with Royal Mail and FedEx.
- Orders to Mainland UK will have a free shipping option on orders over £30 (Excluding Roof Boxes).
- Charges will apply to orders over 3 Kg for some postcode areas including Scotish Highlands and Islands.
- Orders containing roof boxes will be charged at £15 (Available to Mainland UK addresses only).
We make every effort to deliver your items in the time frame provided, but there may be circumstances where delivery will cost more or take a little longer.
For full delivery details, please see our Delivery Information page.
View our Returns Information page for further details.