Thule SquareBar Evo Steel Roof Bars to fit Audi A1 Sportback Mk.2 2019 - 2022 (No Roof Rails)
Find accessories for your vehicle
Does the part fit?
Enter your registration below to check compatibility with your vehicle.
- Thule Audi A1 SquareBar Evo roof bars for normal roof.
- Tough galvanised steel roof bars, lockable to your vehicle.
- Great value roof rack system with black coated square bars.
- Paired with the Evo Foot System for simple installation.
More Product Details ›
These Thule SquareBar Evo Roof Bars are specifically made to fit the Audi A1 Sportback Mk.2 2019 - 2022 without pre-existing roof bar attachment points.
You will receive all the required parts including bars, feet, fitting kit and locks. Please check the specification below for details of accessory fitting, loading weights and other features.
- To Fit: Audi A1 Sportback Mk.2 2019 - 2022
- Roof Type: No Roof Rails
- Fits Years: 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022
- Suitable for Number Plates: 19, 69, 20, 70, 21, 71, 22, 72
- No. of Doors: 5
- Bodystyle: Hatchback
Roof Bar Set Details:
|Bar Type||SquareBar Evo 7123 - 127cm (Pair)|
|Foot Type||Next Generation Evo System 7105 (Pack)|
|Fitting Kit||145205 (Pack)|
|Maximum Load||Up to 75 Kg (Please also check the Maximum Roof Load Capacity of your vehicle)|
|Warranty||5 Years (when registered with Thule's Extended Warranty)|
|Lockable||Supplied with Locks and Keys|
Thule SquareBar Evo Features:The SquareBar Evo offers great value and quality.
- Manufactured with a tough galvanised steel construction.
- Durable black polymer coating.
- Cross section size of 32mm wide x 23mm high x 2mm Thickness.
- Engraved measurement markings on the bottom for quick assembly.
- Ideal for U-Clamp accessory fitting. (Will not accept T-Track Fittings).
- Fully lockable to your vehicle.
- Paired with the Next Generation Evo Foot System for simple Installation to your Audi A1.
- The Evo Foot System's Ergonomic Torque Limiter Key indicates when the rack is safely and properly secured to your vehicle.
- The SquareBar Evo is City Crash Approved for 100 Kg according to ISO Norm.
- Customer must check the Vehicle Handbook and where applicable the Fitting Kit Guide for the Maximum Roof Load Capacity before use.
Please read our description and use the registration search for the correct vehicle fitment and contact us if you have any queries before making a purchase.
It is the purchasers responsibility to ensure correct fitment of the Thule Roof Bars to the Audi A1 before operation.
Questions & answers
Delivery & returns
Delivery options will be displayed at the checkout and prices will depend on size, weight and shipping location. We use DHL Parcel, Royal Mail, EVRi and DX 2 Man Service on Roof boxes.
- UK Standard Delivery
2-3 Working Days - £3.99 - FREE on UK Orders* over £30.
- UK Express Delivery
Next Working Day* - From £3.99 (calculated at Checkout). Orders placed on a Friday would arrive Monday.
- UK Roof Box Delivery
3-4 Working Days* - £14.95 on All Roof Boxes (Available to Mainland UK addresses only).
*Delivery surcharges may apply on Orders to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, UK Islands & parts of Scotland (these charges will automatically be calculated when you reach the Checkout). For some of the regions above, UK Express Delivery will be 2 working days.
For full delivery & shipping details, please see our Delivery Information page.
View our Returns Information page for further details.