Thule SquareBar Evo Steel Roof Bars to fit Audi A1 Sportback Mk.2 2019 - 2023 (No Roof Rails)
Find accessories for your vehicle
Does the part fit?
Enter your registration below to check compatibility with your vehicle.
- Thule SquareBar Evo Roof Bars for Audi A1 Sportback Mk.2 2019 - 2023 without existing roof rails or fixed points.
- Tough galvanised steel roof bars, lockable to your vehicle.
- Great value roof rack system with black coated square bars.
- Paired with the Evo Foot System for simple installation.
More Product Details ›
You will receive all the required parts including bars, feet, fitting kit and locks. Please check the specification below for details of accessory fitting, loading weights and other features.
Key Features:The SquareBar Evo offers great value and quality.
- Manufactured with a tough galvanised steel construction.
- Durable black polymer coating.
- Cross section size of 32mm wide x 23mm high x 2mm Thickness.
- Engraved measurement markings on the bottom for quick assembly.
- Ideal for U-Clamp accessory fitting. (Will not accept T-Track Fittings)
- Fully lockable to your vehicle with Thule One-Key locks. (Included)
- City Crash Approved for 75Kg according to ISO Norm. (Please also check the vehicle handbook for the Maximum Roof Load Capacity)
- Paired with the Next Generation Evo Foot System for simple Installation to your Audi A1.
- The Evo Foot System's Ergonomic Torque Limiter Key indicates when the rack is safely and properly secured to your vehicle.
- To Fit: Audi A1 Sportback Mk.2 2019 - 2023
- Roof Type: No Roof Rails
- Fits Years: 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023
- Suitable for Number Plates: 19, 69, 20, 70, 21, 71, 22, 72, 23
- No. of Doors: 5
- Bodystyle: Hatchback
|Bar Type||SquareBar Evo 7123 (Pair)|
|Foot Type||Next Generation Evo System 7105 (Pack)|
|Fitting Kit||145205 (Pack)|
|Roof Bar Length||127cm|
|Roof Bar Size||32 x 23mm|
|Lockable||Supplied with Locks and Keys|
|Material||Steel with Black Polymer Coating|
|Tested Load Capacity||75Kg (For 2 bars evenly loaded)|
|Warranty||5 Years (When registered with Thule's Extended Warranty)|
Please read our description and use the registration search for the correct vehicle fitment. Contact us if you have any queries before making a purchase.
It is the purchasers responsibility to check the Vehicle Handbook and where applicable the Fitting Kit Guide for the Maximum Roof Load Limit before use and to ensure the correct fitment of the Thule Roof Bars to the Audi A1 before operation.
For more advice on buying roof bars, why not check out our roof bar buying guide and be sure to follow our roof bar safety tips.
Questions & answers
Delivery & returns
Delivery options will be displayed at the checkout and prices will depend on size, weight and shipping location. We use DHL Parcel, Royal Mail, EVRi and DX 2 Man Service on Roof boxes.
- UK Standard Delivery
2-3 Working Days - £3.99 - FREE on UK Orders* over £30.
- UK Express Delivery
Next Working Day* - From £3.99 (calculated at Checkout). Orders placed on a Friday would arrive Monday.
- UK Roof Box Delivery
3-4 Working Days* - WAS
£14.95- Current Offer - £FREE on All Roof Boxes (Available to Mainland UK addresses only).
*Delivery surcharges may apply on Orders to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, UK Islands & parts of Scotland (these charges will automatically be calculated when you reach the Checkout). For some of the regions above, UK Express Delivery will be 2 working days.
For full delivery & shipping details, please see our Delivery Information page.
View our Returns Information page for further details.