Thule WingBar Evo Black Aluminium Roof Bars to fit Audi A1 Sportback Mk.2 2019 - 2020 (Non Roof Rails, Hatchback)
- Thule Audi A1 WingBar Evo roof bars for normal roof.
- Smoothly arched lightweight aluminium roof bars.
- Reduce noise and drag for improved fuel economy.
- Secures to vehicle with Thule One-Key locks (included).
More Product Details ›
You May Also Like
SquareBar Evo Steel Roof Bars to fit Audi A1 Sportback Mk.2 2019 - 2020 (Non Roof Rails, Hatchback)
WingBar Evo Silver Aluminium Roof Bars to fit Audi A1 Sportback Mk.2 2019 - 2020 (Non Roof Rails, Hatchback)
WingBar Edge Silver Aluminium Roof Bars to fit Ford Kuga Mk.2 2013 - 2019 (Open Roof Rails, SUV)
WingBar Edge Black Aluminium Roof Bars to fit Ford Kuga Mk.2 2013 - 2019 (Open Roof Rails, SUV)
SquareBar Evo Steel Roof Bars to fit Ford Kuga Mk.2 2013 - 2019 (Open Roof Rails, SUV)
These Thule WingBar Evo Black Roof Bars are specifically made to fit the Audi A1 Sportback Mk.2 2019 - 2020 Without Roof Rails.
You will receive all the required parts including bars, feet, fitting kit and locks. Please check the specification below for details of accessory fitting, loading weights and other features.
- To Fit: Audi A1 Sportback Mk.2 2019 - 2020
- Suitable for Number Plates: 19, 69, 20, 70
- No. of Doors: 5
- With or Without Roof Rails: Without Roof Rails
Roof Bar Set Details:
|Bar Type||WingBar Evo Black 7113B - 127cm (Pair)|
|Foot Type||Next Generation Evo System 7105 (Pack)|
|Fitting Kit||Part 5205 (Pack)|
|Maximum Load||Up to 75 Kg (Please also check the Maximum Roof Load Capacity of your vehicle)|
|Warranty||5 Years (when registered with Thule's Extended Warranty)|
|Lockable||Supplied with Locks and Keys|
Thule WingBar Evo Black Features:The WingBar Evo Black is Thule's latest generation bar. Highly developed to be the most silent and safe load bar on the market.
- The Wing shape gives a reduced air resistance of 55% over the previous oval bars.
- Wind Diffuser technology disturbs airflow to reduce noise and drag for improved fuel economy.
- Manufactured from lightweight Aluminium, the BoxBeam internal structure creates an exceptionally strong load bar.
- New Upper T-track with QuickAccess interface allows smooth installation and removal of accessories, without removing the rubber.
- Smoothly arched for a slim fit.
- Bar Width 80mm (Please check this is compatible with your accessory clamp sizes).
- Secures to vehicle with Thule One-Key locks (Included).
- City Crash Approved according to ISO Norm and Fully TUV Safety Approved.
- Paired with the Next Generation Evo Foot System for simple Installation to your Audi A1.
- The Evo Foot System's Ergonomic Torque Limiter Key indicates when the rack is safely and properly secured to your vehicle.
- Customer must check the Vehicle Handbook and where applicable the Fitting Kit Guide for the Maximum Roof Load Capacity before use.
Please read our description and use the registration search for the correct vehicle fitment and contact us if you have any queries before making a purchase.
It is the purchasers responsibility to ensure correct fitment of the Thule Roof Bars to the Audi A1 before operation.
Questions & answers
Delivery & returns
Delivery options will be displayed in the checkout depending on shipping location
- We ship with Royal Mail and DHL and offer full UK coverage
- All orders to Mainland UK will have a free shipping option on orders over £30.
- Charges will apply to orders over 3kg for some postcode areas including Northern Ireland, Scotish Highlands and Islands
We make every effort to deliver your items in the time frame provided, but there may be circumstances where delivery will cost more or take a little longer.
For full delivery details, please see our Delivery Information page.
View our Returns Information page for further details.