Thule WingBar Evo Black Aluminium Roof Bars to fit Audi A1 Sportback Mk.2 2019 - 2023 (No Roof Rails)
Find accessories for your vehicle
Does the part fit?
Enter your registration below to check compatibility with your vehicle.
- Thule WingBar Evo Black Roof Bars for Audi A1 Sportback Mk.2 2019 - 2023 without existing roof rails or fixed points.
- Smoothly arched lightweight aluminium roof bars.
- Reduce noise and drag for improved fuel economy.
- Secures to vehicle with Thule One-Key locks (included).
More Product Details ›
You will receive all the required parts including bars, feet, fitting kit and locks. Please check the specification below for details of accessory fitting, loading weights and other features.
Key Features:The WingBar Evo Black is Thule's latest generation bar. Highly developed to be the most silent and safe load bar on the market.
- The Wing shape gives a reduced air resistance of 55% over the previous oval bars.
- Wind Diffuser technology disturbs airflow to reduce noise and drag for improved fuel economy.
- Manufactured from lightweight Aluminium, the BoxBeam internal structure creates an exceptionally strong load bar.
- New Upper T-track with QuickAccess interface allows smooth installation and removal of accessories, without removing the rubber.
- Smoothly arched for a slim fit.
- Secures to vehicle with Thule One-Key locks. (Included)
- City Crash Approved according to ISO Norm and Fully TUV Safety Approved.
- Paired with the Next Generation Evo Foot System for simple Installation to your Audi A1.
- The Evo Foot System's Ergonomic Torque Limiter Key indicates when the rack is safely and properly secured to your vehicle.
- 75Kg Load safety tested. (Please also check the vehicle handbook for the Maximum Roof Load Capacity)
**Please Note: Due to the wide shape of the roof bar at 80mm, it may not be possible to use U-Clamp type fittings. Please check this before ordering this style of bar.
- To Fit: Audi A1 Sportback Mk.2 2019 - 2023
- Roof Type: No Roof Rails
- Fits Years: 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023
- Suitable for Number Plates: 19, 69, 20, 70, 21, 71, 22, 72, 23
- No. of Doors: 5
- Bodystyle: Hatchback
|Bar Type||WingBar Evo 7113B (Pair)|
|Foot Type||Next Generation Evo System 7105 (Pack)|
|Fitting Kit||145205 (Pack)|
|Roof Bar Length||127cm|
|Roof Bar Size||80 x 27mm|
|Lockable||Supplied with Locks and Keys|
|Tested Load Capacity||75Kg (For 2 bars evenly loaded)|
|Warranty||5 Years (When registered with Thule's Extended Warranty)|
Please read our description and use the registration search for the correct vehicle fitment. Contact us if you have any queries before making a purchase.
It is the purchasers responsibility to check the Vehicle Handbook and where applicable the Fitting Kit Guide for the Maximum Roof Load Limit before use and to ensure the correct fitment of the Thule Roof Bars to the Audi A1 before operation.
For more advice on buying roof bars, why not check out our roof bar buying guide and be sure to follow our roof bar safety tips.
Questions & answers
Delivery & returns
Delivery options will be displayed at the checkout and prices will depend on size, weight and shipping location. We use DHL Parcel, Royal Mail, EVRi and DX 2 Man Service on Roof boxes.
- UK Standard Delivery
2-3 Working Days - £3.99 - FREE on UK Orders* over £30.
- UK Express Delivery
Next Working Day* - From £3.99 (calculated at Checkout). Orders placed on a Friday would arrive Monday.
- UK Roof Box Delivery
3-4 Working Days* - WAS
£14.95- Current Offer - £FREE on All Roof Boxes (Available to Mainland UK addresses only).
*Delivery surcharges may apply on Orders to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, UK Islands & parts of Scotland (these charges will automatically be calculated when you reach the Checkout). For some of the regions above, UK Express Delivery will be 2 working days.
For full delivery & shipping details, please see our Delivery Information page.
View our Returns Information page for further details.