- This Walser Blueline car back seat organiser provides a useful amount of extra storage space for the rear area of your vehicle.
- This universal item keeps your interior tidy and has a large main section with zip, as well as mesh pockets on the sides for smaller items.
- The polyester material provides a stylish and modern look and is also hard wearing for daily use.
- Size - 31.5cm x 22 cm x 15cm, Interior Colour - Blue.
More Product Details ›
This backseat organiser by Walser is a useful and stylish way of keeping your interior tidy
There is a large main pocket with a zip and many mesh pockets on the outside for smaller items
- Size - 31.5cm x 22 cm x 15cm
- Outer colour - Black & Grey
- Interior colour - Blue
- Material - Polyester
Questions & answers
Delivery & returns
Delivery options will be displayed at the checkout and prices will depend on size, weight and shipping location. We use DHL Parcel, Royal Mail, EVRi and DX 2 Man Service on Roof boxes.
- UK Standard Delivery
2-3 Working Days - £3.99 - FREE on UK Orders* over £30.
- UK Express Delivery
Next Working Day* - From £3.99 (calculated at Checkout). Orders placed on a Friday would arrive Monday.
- UK Roof Box Delivery
3-4 Working Days* - WAS
£14.95- Current Offer - £FREE on All Roof Boxes (Available to Mainland UK addresses only).
*Delivery surcharges may apply on Orders to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, UK Islands & parts of Scotland (these charges will automatically be calculated when you reach the Checkout). For some of the regions above, UK Express Delivery will be 2 working days.
For full delivery & shipping details, please see our Delivery Information page.
Royal Mail Strike Action.
CWU members are taking national strike action on 24, 25, 30 November and 1 December 2022. We're sorry for the disruption this is likely to cause you.
We will not be able to ship orders by Royal Mail on these listed dates, and deliveries will not take place on these dates. High volumes of post this time of year are likely to cause delays while Royal Mail clear any backlogs from the strike.
For the latest strike information from Royal Mail please view their latest news here.
View our Returns Information page for further details.