- This Walser Flexi-Box car boot organiser is an innovative product to keep loose items safe and secure in the boot area of your car.
- This universal item has velcro strips on the bottom to keep the organiser in place and also comes with useful carrying straps.
- The organiser folds flat for easy storage and can also be used as storage box or as protective mat on the passenger seat.
- Size - 47 x 36 x 15 cm, Weight - 1.2kg.
More Product Details ›
The Flexi-Box is an innovative product by Walser to keep loose items safe and secure in the boot area of your car
Folds flat for easy storage when not in use
- Size - 47 x 36 x 15 cm
- Folds flat for easy storage
- Velcro strips on bottom to keep toolbag in place
- Useful carrying straps
- Can also be used as storage box or as protective mat on passenger seat
- Maerial - 100% Polyester
- Weight - 1.2kg
Questions & answers
Delivery & returns
Delivery options will be displayed at the checkout and prices will depend on size, weight and shipping location. We use DHL Parcel, Royal Mail, EVRi and DX 2 Man Service on Roof boxes.
- UK Standard Delivery
2-3 Working Days - £3.99 - FREE on UK Orders* over £30.
- UK Express Delivery
Next Working Day* - From £3.99 (calculated at Checkout). Orders placed on a Friday would arrive Monday.
- UK Roof Box Delivery
3-4 Working Days* - WAS
£14.95- Current Offer - £FREE on All Roof Boxes (Available to Mainland UK addresses only).
*Delivery surcharges may apply on Orders to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, UK Islands & parts of Scotland (these charges will automatically be calculated when you reach the Checkout). For some of the regions above, UK Express Delivery will be 2 working days.
For full delivery & shipping details, please see our Delivery Information page.
Royal Mail Strike Action.
CWU members are taking national strike action on 24, 25, 30 November and 1 December 2022. We're sorry for the disruption this is likely to cause you.
We will not be able to ship orders by Royal Mail on these listed dates, and deliveries will not take place on these dates. High volumes of post this time of year are likely to cause delays while Royal Mail clear any backlogs from the strike.
For the latest strike information from Royal Mail please view their latest news here.
View our Returns Information page for further details.