- This Walser Universal Lowback single front car seat cover is designed to fit over 90% of vehicles on the road.
- Made from durable robust materials with web technology, the cover features zipped sections to ensure an easy and fast fit.
- Made to the highest standards and TUV German tested, this cover is made to be extremely hard wearing so will even suit commercial use.
- Pack includes one front seat cover and one headrest cover.
More Product Details ›
The Walser seat covers are made to the highest standards and are TUV German tested. They feature zipped sections to ensire fitting is fast and easy.
Made from robust materials, this cover will protect the vehicle's seats from everyday dirt and wear
- Universal fit made to suit over 90 percent of vehicles on the road.
- Durable materials - extremely hard wearing
- Robust quality - fulfils the highest standards
- Colour: Anthracite|Black
- Material: Polyester (JACQUARD)
- JACQUARD: Unshakeable durability thanks to it's web technology
- Pack includes one front seat cover and one headrest cover
This is a Heavy Duty Material so will suit commercial use.
Questions & answers
Delivery & returns
Delivery options will be displayed at the checkout and prices will depend on size, weight and shipping location. We use DHL Parcel, Royal Mail, EVRi and DX 2 Man Service on Roof boxes.
- UK Standard Delivery
2-3 Working Days - £3.99 - FREE on UK Orders* over £30.
- UK Express Delivery
Next Working Day* - From £3.99 (calculated at Checkout). Orders placed on a Friday would arrive Monday.
- UK Roof Box Delivery
3-4 Working Days* - WAS
£14.95- Current Offer - £FREE on All Roof Boxes (Available to Mainland UK addresses only).
*Delivery surcharges may apply on Orders to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, UK Islands & parts of Scotland (these charges will automatically be calculated when you reach the Checkout). For some of the regions above, UK Express Delivery will be 2 working days.
For full delivery & shipping details, please see our Delivery Information page.
Royal Mail Strike Action.
CWU members are taking national strike action on 24, 25, 30 November and 1 December 2022. We're sorry for the disruption this is likely to cause you.
We will not be able to ship orders by Royal Mail on these listed dates, and deliveries will not take place on these dates. High volumes of post this time of year are likely to cause delays while Royal Mail clear any backlogs from the strike.
For the latest strike information from Royal Mail please view their latest news here.
View our Returns Information page for further details.