- This Walser tablet holder organiser midi will not only keep your car clean and tidy but will keep your passengers entertained on a car journey too.
- The organiser features handy storage pockets for toys or travel accessories and also acts as a seat protector to prevent any damage or wear.
- The integrated tablet holder will ensure your passengers are kept entertained on a long or short car journey.
- Single organiser with tablet holder, Colour - Black.
More Product Details ›
This organiser and tablet holder by Walser makes travelling by car even more comfortable
The tablet holder will ensure passengers can be kept entertained and there are some useful storage pockets too
- Intergrated tablet holder
- Material - Polyster
- Colour - Black
The organiser also acts as a back seat protector, keeping the interior of the car even more clean and tidy
Questions & answers
Delivery & returns
Delivery options will be displayed at the checkout and prices will depend on size, weight and shipping location. We use DHL Parcel, Royal Mail, EVRi and DX 2 Man Service on Roof boxes.
- UK Standard Delivery
2-3 Working Days - £3.99 - FREE on UK Orders* over £30.
- UK Express Delivery
Next Working Day* - From £3.99 (calculated at Checkout). Orders placed on a Friday would arrive Monday.
- UK Roof Box Delivery
3-4 Working Days* - WAS
£14.95- Current Offer - £FREE on All Roof Boxes (Available to Mainland UK addresses only).
*Delivery surcharges may apply on Orders to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, UK Islands & parts of Scotland (these charges will automatically be calculated when you reach the Checkout). For some of the regions above, UK Express Delivery will be 2 working days.
For full delivery & shipping details, please see our Delivery Information page.
Royal Mail Strike Action.
CWU members are taking national strike action on 24, 25, 30 November and 1 December 2022. We're sorry for the disruption this is likely to cause you.
We will not be able to ship orders by Royal Mail on these listed dates, and deliveries will not take place on these dates. High volumes of post this time of year are likely to cause delays while Royal Mail clear any backlogs from the strike.
For the latest strike information from Royal Mail please view their latest news here.
View our Returns Information page for further details.