At DriveDen we are committed to protecting the privacy and security of our customers and site visitors. DriveDen is a trading name of NP Autoparts Ltd.
This Privacy Notice will explain the types of personal data we may collect about you when you interact with us. It also explains how we'll use, store and handle that data, and how we will keep it safe.
For the purpose of The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the data controller responsible for your privacy is NP Autoparts Ltd, Unit 5 Reliant Close, Chandler's Ford Industrial Estate, Eastleigh, Hampshire SO53 4ND.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU.
We may collect and process the following data from you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the following site: www.driveden.com. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material, creating or updating your personal profile, newsletters or exclusive offers via email or requesting further services.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION.
When you purchase from DriveDen we will require you to provide particular personal information such as your name and contact details, credit/debit card details, billing address and delivery address for the purposes of completing your order. We will use this information to perform our contract with you. We will send your order and keep you updated on its progress via email or text.
With your permission we may also send you information via email to keep you up to date with our new products and services. You can stop receiving marketing messages from us at any time.
We do not and will not sell any of your information to any third party. However, we may share your data with the following categories of companies in order to be able to provide our services to you:
- Companies that do things to get your purchases to you, such as payment service providers and delivery companies.
- Professional service providers such as website hosts, marketing agencies, order processing and accounting software. These companies help us to run our business.
- Product suppliers, who may be required to ship your order directly.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information for our e-Commerce and marketing teams to improve their activities. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns and we make sure that it does not identify any individual.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to and stored at a destination outside of the European Economic Area ("EEA"). It could be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. These staff may be involved in the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment information and the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. NP Autoparts Ltd will do everything necessary to make sure that your personal data is kept secure.
All personal information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
HOW LONG DO WE HOLD INFORMATION FOR?
We will keep hold of your information for as long as is needed to be able to provide our services to you or for as long as you have an account with us. You can remove your personal data from our database at any time by deleting your account. However, we may keep some of your data for as long as reasonably necessary such as for an items warranty period.
At the end of the retention period your data will be either deleted completely or anonymised. This may be so that it can be used in a non-identifiable way for statistical analysis.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS OVER YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- You have the right to request access to the personal data we hold about you free of charge.
- You have the right to stop us using your personal data for direct marketing through all channels
- You have the right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you.
- You have the right to complain to your data protection regulator. In the UK this is the Information Commissioners Office.
INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
We use session cookies that allow you to be remembered within the website, so any page changes or item or data selection you do is recalled from page to page. This means that you don't get asked the same information that you've already given to the site. These cookies are temporary and are erased when you close your browser at the end of your surfing session.
We use tracking cookies. These help us to remember your information and settings when you visit our website in the future. This results in a faster and more convenient access and may enhance your experience of services or functions we offer. These cookies remain on your hard drive until you delete them or they expire (they have varying expiry dates, going up to two years).
We also use web analytics cookies to help us understand what content is most useful to our visitors. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the site when they're using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example by making sure that users are finding what they need easily.
Our cookies do not keep personally identifiable information. None of the data we get from cookies will contain information that will enable anyone to contact you via telephone, email, or any other means.
Please visit www.aboutcookies.org to find out more about cookies.