ErgoTech Mesh Dog Guard to fit Citroen C1 Mk.1 (with rear headrests) 2005 - 2014
Find accessories for your vehicle
Does the part fit?
Enter your registration below to check compatibility with your vehicle.
- Specific fit dog guard for Citroen C1 (with rear headrests) 2005 - 2014.
- Mounts to headrests, no drilling required.
- Strong and safe metal frame with high-tenacity nylon net.
- Keep pets and passengers safe when on the road.
More Product Details ›
ErgoTech car specific dog guards are easy to fit and, thanks to a patented mechanism, are so strong that they have passed the strict DIN Norm 75-410 crash test. A specific fit and high-tenacity nylon net offers ultimate safety and protection for your dog and vehicle. No drilling required!
- To Fit: Citroen C1 Mk.1 2005 - 2014
- Fits Years: 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- Suitable for Number Plates: 05, 55, 06, 56, 07, 57, 08, 58, 09, 59, 10, 60, 11, 61, 12, 62, 13, 63, 14
- No. of Doors: 3 & 5
- Bodystyle: Hatchback
Important Notes: This Dog Guard will only fit C1 Models with rear headrests, please check before making a purchase.
- Specific fit to your vehicle
- Mounts to headrests, no drilling required
- Easy to fit and remove
- Strong and safe metal frame and nylon net
- Patented mechanism to fit securely and safely
- Passed DIN Norm Crash Test
- Two-year Guarantee
Important Information: Please ensure you can remove the Rear Headrests in your Citroen C1 before making a purchase. It may also help to look at the vehicle handbook for instructions on how to do this and if it's possible. Alternatively please Contact Us to discuss your options.
Questions & answers
Delivery & returns
Spring & Jubilee Bank Holiday Update: Orders placed before 2pm on Wednesday 1st June 2022 on UK Express Delivery will arrive on Monday 6th June 2022. Any orders placed after 2pm on Wednesday 1st June 2022 will not be dispatched until Monday 6th June.
Delivery options will be displayed at the checkout and prices will depend on size, weight and shipping location. We use DHL Parcel, DPD, Royal Mail, EVRi and Tuffnells.
- UK Standard Delivery
2-3 Working Days - £3.99 - FREE on UK Orders* over £30.
- UK Express Delivery
Next Working Day* - From £3.99 (calculated at Checkout). Orders placed on a Friday would arrive Monday.
- UK Roof Box Delivery
2-3 Working Days* - FREE on All Roof Boxes (Available to Mainland UK addresses only).
*Delivery surcharges may apply on Orders to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, UK Islands & parts of Scotland (these charges will automatically be calculated when you reach the Checkout). For some of the regions above, UK Express Delivery will be 2 working days.
For full delivery & shipping details, please see our Delivery Information page.
View our Returns Information page for further details.