Thule OutWay Platform Rear Mount 2 Bike Carrier
Find accessories for your vehicle
Does the part fit?
Enter your registration below to check compatibility with your vehicle.
- This Thule OutWay Platform 2 Rear Mount car bike rack offers a secure fit and an ultra modern design.
- Designed to carry up to 2 bikes, this carrier provides a raised platform for simple mounting, keeping the car rear lights and number plate clear.
- Features intuitive torque limiting tightening system and the carrier folds flat for easy storage and handling.
- Capable of carrying up to 2 bikes with a maximum load capacity of 30kg.
More Product Details ›
Rear mounted bike carrier with raised platform for an easy getaway that keeps the rear lights and number plate visible.
- Quick and easy mounting to car thanks to simple user interface and intuitive torque limiting tightening system.
- Maximum fastening security to your vehicle with steel cables.
- Improved visibility of rear lights and number plate with raised platform design.
- Firm carrier hold and vehicle protection with twin hook attachment and rubber protection pads.
- Easy mounting of bikes with adjustable, removable bike arms and Thule AcuTight torque limiter knobs that click when optimal torque is reached.
- Simple to fasten wheels, thanks to long wheel straps with pump buckles.
- Locks the bikes to the bike carrier and the bike carrier to the car (locks included).
- Folds flat for easy transport and convenient storage, no assembly required.
- Possible to open vehicle tailgate without any mounted bikes.
- Accommodates up to 127cm wheelbase bikes.
|Max number of bikes||2|
|Load capacity||30 kg|
|Max bike weight||15 kg|
|Dimensions||59 x 127 x 120 cm|
|Folded dimensions||24 x 78 x 54 cm|
|Fits frame dimensions||22-80 mm|
|Distance between bikes||18.5 cm|
|Max tyre width||3 in|
|Max wheelbase||1270 mm|
|Carbon frame compatible||Yes when used with 984101 Carbon Frame Protector|
This OutWay Platform 2 does not have a universal fit. Please check this fits your vehicle before making a purchase or contact us for help.
Questions & answers (1)
Delivery & returns
Delivery options will be displayed at the checkout and prices will depend on size, weight and shipping location. We use DHL Parcel, Royal Mail, EVRi and DX 2 Man Service on Roof boxes.
- UK Standard Delivery
2-3 Working Days - £3.99 - FREE on UK Orders* over £30.
- UK Express Delivery
Next Working Day* - From £3.99 (calculated at Checkout). Orders placed on a Friday would arrive Monday.
- UK Roof Box Delivery
3-4 Working Days* - WAS
£14.95- Current Offer - £FREE on All Roof Boxes (Available to Mainland UK addresses only).
*Delivery surcharges may apply on Orders to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, UK Islands & parts of Scotland (these charges will automatically be calculated when you reach the Checkout). For some of the regions above, UK Express Delivery will be 2 working days.
For full delivery & shipping details, please see our Delivery Information page.
Royal Mail Strike Action.
CWU members are taking national strike action on 24, 25, 30 November and 1 December 2022. We're sorry for the disruption this is likely to cause you.
We will not be able to ship orders by Royal Mail on these listed dates, and deliveries will not take place on these dates. High volumes of post this time of year are likely to cause delays while Royal Mail clear any backlogs from the strike.
For the latest strike information from Royal Mail please view their latest news here.
View our Returns Information page for further details.