- This Thule VeloSpace XT 3 939 Towbar Mount car bike rack offers a secure fit and a modern design.
- Designed to carry up to 3 bikes, this carrier has a high load capacity enabling transport of e-bikes and heavy mountain bikes.
- Easy boot access even with bikes mounted thanks to the smart foot pedal tilt feature.
- Capable of carrying up to 3 bikes with a maximum load capacity of 60kg.
More Product Details ›
The Thule VeloSpace XT 3 is a versatile cycle carrier for all types of bikes, including e-Bikes and Fatbikes down to small children's bikes.
Combine with Thule BackSpace XT to create an all-round cargo carrier, giving the car 300L of easily accessed, extra loading space (available to purchase separately).
- Simple mounting of bikes through detachable bike arms with lockable Thule AcuTight torque limiter knobs that click when optimal torque is reached.
- Extra-long wheel trays for bikes with a wheelbase up to 130cm wheelbase.
- High load capacity enabling transport of e-Bikes and heavy mountain bikes up to 30 Kg each.
- Increase the load capacity to 4 bikes by adding the VeloSpace XT Bike Adaptor (available to purchase separately).
- Easy boot access even with bikes mounted thanks to smart foot pedal tilt feature.
- Easy mounting and adjustment of the bike carrier before closing the tightening handle, thanks to the towbar couplings initial stability.
- Adjustable pump buckles with extra-long wheel straps for easy fastening of wheels with up to 3" tyres (or 4.7" with Thule XXL Fatbike Wheel Straps, available separately).
- Peace of mind with the supplied locks to secure the carrier to your towbar.
- Fulfills the City Crash norm.
|Max. Number of Bikes||3|
|Load Capacity||60 Kg|
|Max. Bike Weight||30 Kg|
|Wheel Size||up to 29"|
|Bike Frame Diameter||22 - 80mm|
|Max. Tyre Width||3" (or 4.7" with Thule XXL Fatbike Wheel Straps, available separately)|
|Distance Between Bikes||19cm|
|Carbon Frame Compatible||Yes (with Thule Carbon Frame Protector, available separately)|
|Tilt Function (with Bikes)||Yes|
|Rack Locks to Car||Yes|
|Bike Locks to Rack||Yes|
|Carrier Dimensions||135 x 73 x 79cm|
|Folded Carrier Dimensions||135 x 72 x 31cm|
|City Crash Tested||Complies with ISO norm|
Questions & answers
Delivery & returns
Delivery options will be displayed at the checkout and prices will depend on size, weight and shipping location. We use DHL Parcel, Royal Mail, EVRi and DX 2 Man Service on Roof boxes.
- UK Standard Delivery
2-3 Working Days - £3.99 - FREE on UK Orders* over £30.
- UK Express Delivery
Next Working Day* - From £3.99 (calculated at Checkout). Orders placed on a Friday would arrive Monday.
- UK Roof Box Delivery
3-4 Working Days* - WAS
£14.95- Current Offer - £FREE on All Roof Boxes (Available to Mainland UK addresses only).
*Delivery surcharges may apply on Orders to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, UK Islands & parts of Scotland (these charges will automatically be calculated when you reach the Checkout). For some of the regions above, UK Express Delivery will be 2 working days.
For full delivery & shipping details, please see our Delivery Information page.
Royal Mail Strike Action.
CWU members are taking national strike action on 9, 11, 14 and 15 December 2022. We're sorry for the disruption this is likely to cause you.
We will not be able to ship orders by Royal Mail on these listed dates, and deliveries will not take place on these dates. High volumes of post this time of year are likely to cause delays while Royal Mail clear any backlogs from the strike.
For the latest strike information from Royal Mail please view their latest news here.
View our Returns Information page for further details.