Thule WingBar Evo Black Aluminium Roof Bars to fit Ford Kuga Mk.2 2013 - 2019 (Open Roof Rails)
Find accessories for your vehicle
Does the part fit?
Enter your registration below to check compatibility with your vehicle.
- Thule Ford Kuga WingBar Evo roof bars for open roof rails.
- Smoothly arched lightweight aluminium roof bars.
- Reduce noise and drag for improved fuel economy.
- Secures to vehicle with Thule One-Key locks (included).
More Product Details ›
These Thule WingBar Evo Black Roof Bars are specifically made to fit the Ford Kuga Mk.2 2013 - 2019 with Open Roof Rails.
You will receive all the required parts including bars, feet and locks. Please check the specification below for details of accessory fitting, loading weights and other features.
- To Fit: Ford Kuga Mk.2 2013 - 2019
- Roof Type: Open Roof Rails
- Fits Years: 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Suitable for Number Plates: 13, 63, 14, 64, 15, 65, 16, 66, 17, 67, 18, 68, 19
- No. of Doors: 5
- Bodystyle: SUV
Roof Bar Set Details:
|Bar Type||WingBar Evo Black 7113B - 127cm (Pair)|
|Foot Type||Next Generation Evo System 710410 (Pack)|
|Maximum Load||Up to 100 Kg (Please also check the Maximum Roof Load Capacity of your vehicle)|
|Warranty||5 Years (when registered with Thule's Extended Warranty)|
|Lockable||Supplied with Locks and Keys|
Thule WingBar Evo Black Features:The WingBar Evo Black is Thule's latest generation bar. Highly developed to be the most silent and safe load bar on the market.
- The Wing shape gives a reduced air resistance of 55% over the previous oval bars.
- Wind Diffuser technology disturbs airflow to reduce noise and drag for improved fuel economy.
- Manufactured from lightweight Aluminium, the BoxBeam internal structure creates an exceptionally strong load bar.
- New Upper T-track with QuickAccess interface allows smooth installation and removal of accessories, without removing the rubber.
- Smoothly arched for a slim fit.
- Bar Width 80mm (Please check this is compatible with your accessory clamp sizes).
- Secures to vehicle with Thule One-Key locks (Included).
- City Crash Approved according to ISO Norm and Fully TUV Safety Approved.
- Paired with the Next Generation Evo Foot System for simple Installation to your Ford Kuga.
- The Evo Foot System's Ergonomic Torque Limiter Key indicates when the rack is safely and properly secured to your vehicle.
- Customer must check the Vehicle Handbook and where applicable the Fitting Kit Guide for the Maximum Roof Load Capacity before use.
Please read our description and use the registration search for the correct vehicle fitment and contact us if you have any queries before making a purchase.
It is the purchasers responsibility to ensure correct fitment of the Thule Roof Bars to the Ford Kuga before operation.
Questions & answers
Delivery & returns
Delivery options will be displayed at the checkout and prices will depend on size, weight and shipping location. We use DHL Parcel, Royal Mail, EVRi and DX 2 Man Service on Roof boxes.
- UK Standard Delivery
2-3 Working Days - £3.99 - FREE on UK Orders* over £30.
- UK Express Delivery
Next Working Day* - From £3.99 (calculated at Checkout). Orders placed on a Friday would arrive Monday.
- UK Roof Box Delivery
3-4 Working Days* - WAS
£14.95- Current Offer - £FREE on All Roof Boxes (Available to Mainland UK addresses only).
*Delivery surcharges may apply on Orders to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, UK Islands & parts of Scotland (these charges will automatically be calculated when you reach the Checkout). For some of the regions above, UK Express Delivery will be 2 working days.
For full delivery & shipping details, please see our Delivery Information page.
Royal Mail Strike Action.
CWU members are taking national strike action on 24, 25, 30 November and 1 December 2022. We're sorry for the disruption this is likely to cause you.
We will not be able to ship orders by Royal Mail on these listed dates, and deliveries will not take place on these dates. High volumes of post this time of year are likely to cause delays while Royal Mail clear any backlogs from the strike.
For the latest strike information from Royal Mail please view their latest news here.
View our Returns Information page for further details.