- This Thule Force XT car roof box offers 450L of storage space with an aerodynamic design.
- Dual-Side opening with quick-mounting system means this box is easy to install and remove.
- Premium heavy duty roof box with Black AeroSkin finish and central locking for safety and security.
- External dimensions of 190 x 84 x 46 cm with a 75kg load capacity.
More Product Details ›
The Force XT series by Thule offers the best space efficiency, aerodynamic performance and vehicle fit
A large box, the Force XT L offers a generous 450L of useable space, dual-side opening and Thule's PowerClick mounting system
- 450L - Black AeroSkin finish
- 75kg load capacity
- External Dimensions - 190 x 84 x 46 cm
- Internal Dimensions - 177 x 73 x 41 cm
- Dual-side opening
- LockKnob system for safety and security
- PowerClick quick mount system
- Fits both Thule SquareBar and WingBar
- Also suitable for other roof bar brands such as Farad & Modula
- Also available in S, M, XL, Alpine & Sport sizes
Please note roof bars are not included, this listing is for the Force XT L Roof Box only. Please contact us for any specific recommendations for which box is most suitable for your car and carrying needs.
The Thule 6981 Lid Cover is available to protect your roof box when in storage and can be purchased separately.
Questions & answers
Delivery & returns
Delivery options will be displayed at the checkout and prices will depend on size, weight and shipping location. We use DHL Parcel, Royal Mail, EVRi and DX 2 Man Service on Roof boxes.
- UK Standard Delivery
2-3 Working Days - £3.99 - FREE on UK Orders* over £30.
- UK Express Delivery
Next Working Day* - From £3.99 (calculated at Checkout). Orders placed on a Friday would arrive Monday.
- UK Roof Box Delivery
3-4 Working Days* - WAS
£14.95- Current Offer - £FREE on All Roof Boxes (Available to Mainland UK addresses only).
*Delivery surcharges may apply on Orders to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, UK Islands & parts of Scotland (these charges will automatically be calculated when you reach the Checkout). For some of the regions above, UK Express Delivery will be 2 working days.
For full delivery & shipping details, please see our Delivery Information page.
Royal Mail Strike Action.
CWU members are taking national strike action on 24, 25, 30 November and 1 December 2022. We're sorry for the disruption this is likely to cause you.
We will not be able to ship orders by Royal Mail on these listed dates, and deliveries will not take place on these dates. High volumes of post this time of year are likely to cause delays while Royal Mail clear any backlogs from the strike.
For the latest strike information from Royal Mail please view their latest news here.
View our Returns Information page for further details.