ErgoTech Mesh Dog Guard to fit Volkswagen Transporter T5 2003 - 2015
- Specific fit dog guard for VW Transporter T5 2003 - 2015.
- Mounts to headrests, no drilling required.
- Strong and safe metal frame with high-tenacity nylon net.
- Keep pets and passengers safe when on the road.
More Product Details ›
You May Also Like
16 in 1 Car Seat Cover/Boot Liner
Nero Dog Blanket Rear Seat Protector
Claudius Boot & Rear Seat Protection Cover
Single Front Black Car Seat Protector Cover
Rear Black Car Seat Protector Cover
Flexi-Box Car Boot Organiser
Seat Back Protector
12v Tyre Inflator with Digital Gauge
Car Boot Toolbag Large
Swedish Ice Scraper
with Neoprene Holder - Choice of Colours
ErgoTech car specific dog guards are easy to fit and, thanks to a patented mechanism, are so strong that they have passed the strict DIN Norm 75-410 crash test. A specific fit and high-tenacity nylon net offers ultimate safety and protection for your dog and vehicle. No drilling required!
- To Fit: Volkswagen Transporter T5 2003 - 2015
- Fits Years: 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Suitable for Number Plates: 53, 04, 54, 05, 55, 06, 56, 07, 57, 08, 58, 09, 59, 10, 60, 11, 61, 12, 62, 13, 63, 14, 64, 15
- No. of Doors: 4
- Bodystyle: Van
Important Notes: This Dog Guard can be installed both behind the second and third row of seats.
- Specific fit to your vehicle
- Mounts to headrests, no drilling required
- Easy to fit and remove
- Strong and safe metal frame and nylon net
- Patented mechanism to fit securely and safely
- Passed DIN Norm Crash Test
- Two-year Guarantee
Important Information: Please ensure you can remove the Rear Headrests in your Volkswagen Transporter T5 before making a purchase. It may also help to look at the vehicle handbook for instructions on how to do this and if it's possible. Alternatively please Contact Us to discuss your options.
Questions & answers
Delivery & returns
Delivery options will be displayed at the checkout and prices will depend on size, weight and shipping location. We use DHL, DPD, FedEx, Royal Mail, Hermes and Tuffnells.
- UK Standard Delivery
2-3 Working Days - £3.99 - FREE on UK Orders* over £30 (excludes Roof Boxes).
- UK Express Delivery
Next Working Day* - From £3.99 (calculated at Checkout). Orders placed on a Friday would arrive Monday.
- UK Roof Box Delivery
We have a delivery charge of £15 for all Roof Boxes. Sent with either FedEx or Tuffnells (Available to Mainland UK addresses only). Please allow 2-3 working days for delivery.
*Delivery surcharges may apply on Orders to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, UK Islands & parts of Scotland (these charges will automatically be calculated when your reach the Checkout). For some of the regions above, UK Express Delivery will be 2 working days.
For full delivery & shipping details, please see our Delivery Information page.
View our Returns Information page for further details.