Farad Pro Wing Silver Aluminium Roof Bars to fit BMW X3 (E83) 2003 - 2010 (Non Roof Rails, SUV)
Find accessories for your vehicle
Does the part fit?
Enter your registration below to check compatibility with your vehicle.
- BMW X3 (E83) 2003 - 2010 roof bars for normal roof.
- Elegant design, strong aluminium roof bars.
- 75 Kg load safety tested - TUV & City Crash Tested.
- Simple and easy to assemble, fitting instructions supplied.
More Product Details ›
The Farad Wing shaped Silver Bar has been developed in Italy to be more aero dynamic both in appearance and function. Giving lower wind noise and improved looks.
These bars can load up to 75 Kg and have achieved homologation from the German Ministry of Transport, the TÜV-GS certification and the latest and more famous European test, the City-Crash certification. For all these reasons, the roof bars made by Farad are a guaranteed strong and safe product.
- To Fit: BMW X3 (E83) 2003 - 2010
- Roof Type: Without Roof Rails
- Fits Years: 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
- Suitable for Number Plates: 03, 53, 04, 54, 05, 55, 06, 56, 07, 57, 08, 58, 09, 59, 10
- No. of Doors: 5
- Bodystyle: SUV
|Part Number(s)||ALU 2 130 + BS 08-1|
|Maximum Load||75 Kg|
|Roof Bar Length||130cm|
|Roof Bar Size||80 x 27mm|
|TÜV-GS / City-Crash Approval||Yes|
|Made In||Turin - Italy|
Roof Bar Features:
- Unique key lock system for security
- Suitable for cars without pre fitted roof rails
- Strong and rigid 80 x 27mm Silver aluminium roof bars
- T-Track accessory fitting up to 20 x 5mm
- 75Kg Load safety tested - TUV & City Crash Tested
- Customer must check the Vehicle Handbook for the Maximum Roof Load Capacity before use.
- Simple and quick fitting - Instructions included
- The elegant design will look great on your car
Please Note: Due to the wide shape of the roof bar at 80mm, it may not be possible to use U-Clamp type fittings. Please check this before ordering this style of bar.
The Wing Bar is also available in Black, please Contact Us if you're unable to find the alternative set.
Please read our description and use the registration search for the correct vehicle fitment and contact us if you have any queries before making a purchase.
It is the purchasers responsibility to ensure correct fitment of the Farad Roof Bars to the BMW X3 before operation.
Questions & answers
Delivery & returns
Delivery options will be displayed at the checkout and prices will depend on size, weight and shipping location. We use DHL Parcel, Royal Mail, EVRi and DX 2 Man Service on Roof boxes.
- UK Standard Delivery
2-3 Working Days - £3.99 - FREE on UK Orders* over £30.
- UK Express Delivery
Next Working Day* - From £3.99 (calculated at Checkout). Orders placed on a Friday would arrive Monday.
- UK Roof Box Delivery
3-4 Working Days* - WAS
£14.95- Current Offer - £FREE on All Roof Boxes (Available to Mainland UK addresses only).
*Delivery surcharges may apply on Orders to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, UK Islands & parts of Scotland (these charges will automatically be calculated when you reach the Checkout). For some of the regions above, UK Express Delivery will be 2 working days.
For full delivery & shipping details, please see our Delivery Information page.
Royal Mail Strike Action.
CWU members are taking national strike action on 24, 25, 30 November and 1 December 2022. We're sorry for the disruption this is likely to cause you.
We will not be able to ship orders by Royal Mail on these listed dates, and deliveries will not take place on these dates. High volumes of post this time of year are likely to cause delays while Royal Mail clear any backlogs from the strike.
For the latest strike information from Royal Mail please view their latest news here.
View our Returns Information page for further details.