Novline Tailored Black Boot Liner to fit Mazda CX-5 Mk.1 2012 - 2017
Find accessories for your vehicle
Does the part fit?
Enter your registration below to check compatibility with your vehicle.
- Boot Liner to fit Mazda CX-5 Mk.1 2012 - 2017.
- Made with a high grip surface that massively out performs plastic liners.
- Raised edges help to retain dirt and moisture.
- Resistant to water, oils, dirt and UV sunlight.
More Product Details ›
Novline Boot Liner to fit Mazda CX-5 Mk.1 2012 - 2017 designed specifically for each model to ensure a great fit.
**Fitment Notes: This boot liner fits with the front edge just under the flaps at the bottom of the rear seats.
Manufactured from a modern environmentally friendly polymer material, Novline Boot Liners are as flexible as natural rubber but completely odourless.
Resistant to water, oils, dirt, UV sunlight and changing weather conditions.
The raised edges help to retain dirt and moisture whilst the high grip surface massively out performs plastic liners.
Why use a Novline Boot Liner?
- This is not a universal boot liner. Designed and tailored to fit your car boot specifically, ensuring an excellent fit to protect the boot carpet in your car.
- Unlike plastic boot liners the flexible rubber allows easy access to spare wheels and storage compartments without the boot liner having to be removed first.
- Resistant to water, oils, dirt and UV sunlight. Unaffected by temperature or changing weather conditions will see the boot liner retain it's shape all year round.
- Protect from muddy paw prints and help prevent damp and stains.
- Easy to maintain with water and detergent the Novline boot liner will continue to protect your car boot for years to come.
- To Fit: Mazda CX-5 Mk.1 2012 - 2017
- Fits Years: 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Suitable for Number Plates: 12, 62, 13, 63, 14, 64, 15, 65, 16, 66, 17
- No. of Doors: 5
- Bodystyle: SUV
About Novline: Founded in 1994 the Novline group produces many accessories and parts for car manufacturers as original equipment. Novline has a strong passion for quality and the fit of their products.
For more advice on buying boot liners and how to fit them, why not check out our boot liner buying guide.
Questions & answers
Delivery & returns
Delivery options will be displayed at the checkout and prices will depend on size, weight and shipping location. We use DHL Parcel, DX Express, Royal Mail, Yodel and Two Person Service on Roof boxes.
- UK Standard Delivery
- UK Express Delivery
- UK Roof Box Delivery
2-3 Working Days - £3.99 - FREE on UK Orders* over £30 (excludes roof boxes).
Next Working Day* (2pm Cut-Off) - From £3.99 (calculated at checkout). Orders placed on a Friday would arrive Monday.
3-4 Working Days* - WAS
£14.95 - Current Offer - £FREE on All Roof Boxes (available to mainland Great Britain addresses only).
*Delivery surcharges may apply on Orders to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, UK Islands & parts of Scotland (these charges will automatically be calculated when you reach the checkout). For some of the regions above, UK Express Delivery will be 2 working days.
For full delivery & shipping details, please see our Delivery Information page.
View our Returns Information page for further details.